We are proud to welcome you to the fifth edition of the Immunotherapies & Innovations for Infectious Diseases Congress (I4ID2021), that will be held in Lyon, France on November 15-16, 2021.
The purpose of this two-day congress is to foster interactions between pharmaceutical industries, research labs, service providers, technology developers, and clinicians, thereby contributing to the development of innovative strategies against infectious diseases in a multidisciplinary approach.
I4ID2021 will build on the successes of the fourth previous editions, the first one starting in 2017, that counted with the presence of more than 750 participants from different countries representing over 350 organizations and 140 internationally renowned speakers exchanging on immunotherapy and new therapeutic approaches to fight infectious diseases.
For this year edition I4ID2021, the congress will address the following topics
- Next generation of vaccine design
- Antibacterial approaches: new trends and challenges (antibiotic alternatives)
- New tools to accelerate Detection, Monitoring & Diagnosis (Biomarkers, companion tests, AI base design)
- Prediction of future outbreaks: from Animal to Human (epidemiology, surveillance of pathogen transmission, COVID-19 update)
- Mucosal Immunity & Microbiota-based Therapeutics
The I4ID2021 will include keynote lectures, pitch talks of new innovative projects, industrial talks from pharmaceutical companies and poster presentations.
Moreover, there will be several opportunities for networking, companies to showcase their new products and technologies as well as dedicated time for business partnering, through an online B2B platform.
Looking forward to welcoming you in November 15-16, 2021 in Lyon.
The Organizing Committee – Lyonbiopole and MabDesign
The Scientific Committee